Pages

8/23/2021

I actually need a textbook.... you know when is the last time, I open a...textbook looks like I was from the School?

 

Is this the punishment, i never went to my own graduation either or undergraduate and graduate?

General chemistry textbook has an index summary. Every professor will use that, index of every chapter title to break down how many months, of total weeks curriculum. 

They all just re-create powerpoint slide?

Why don't the textbook purchasing vendor, gives me a full copy, they say, I do, I copy and tell them in the lecture hall. Its exactly they say I do, I read I re-write?

They are the same things, that is all I mean.

General chemistry are concepts you will all needed if if if, you are going to the professional field of every practical chemistry field, as a scientist, or other science professions. Medical, dental, pharmceutical. 

If you know the basic what is chemistry, you will find out your interests in your career path, much better.

Its always about equation, about mixing things from A to B, to C, to D.

How to synthesize a reaction

How to deliver a rate law

How to calculate a correct concentration of the M, that is not mole in unit?

What is the concept of all these lab results of details definition, you really can take it with you outside the classroom?

I won't be going there testing you the PCAT

But once you get out of the real classroom, you might just say, you forget it all, and walk towards the other path.

Then, right, when you achieve to the world of Top, you wishing every sector of every domain you thought you interesting in, are no trace of me showing up before or behind you ....

Knowing your every step, that person.




No comments:

Post a Comment