Pages

9/20/2021

Stephen Tamang, Profile, MD, Surgeon in Gallbladder Stones field, my experty field.

 He is an indian mix.

His father is an Indian Christian priest.

His mother is a red hair small town women

They live in Montana.

Kinda like Titanic that guy has an introduction of where he is from, Chipoowa? He falls into a very cold water freezing too death or he was suicide himself and never made alive to fate his Titanic wealthy lady, won of all hearts? That is a fantasy. 

Stephen Tamang, screaming like a girl, but he is very very tall, 6 feet 2?

But although all his family look like indian, he alones looks like Chinese. Imagine his growing up tale, his birthday is 9/2, I met Keanu Reeves

He will tell me the same, that is his Wiki, Sep 2nd birthday.

If you meet enough guys on these craps, one with gun, one with many guns, John Wick, 1,2,3,4. yet? 

It was Richard Brandom some rocket exploded on the week one week after his John Wick 2 movie released? That is my initial. Yehweh Sounding.

Name on Wikipedia KK 音標! 

Anymore quesiton or you will do the research on yourself with this one case. 

He is the currently at South Dakota, that Stephen Tamang, MD. But when I receive a telepathic message he is underground....That is way too serious for me to even call anyone anymore. That is Pentagon shows up! 

I don't actually watch a lot of TV, or knowing TV at all, Therefore, when I do see words such as FBI or CIA, or Pentagon, I will back off a little more extra.

They are not supposed to be on the TV??

They are?

Cops? You mean cops supposes to be on the TV? Taiwan, are always cops with the uniform on the TV! like 每一個警察局的什麼第一分局




No comments:

Post a Comment