Pages

9/20/2021

YouTuber Taiwan, 阿滴英文 (brother) and 滴妹 (sister ) bubble tea girl, 2 shops or 3 now.

Do you know in the NYC, New York City, there is a real Rao Pasta, Branding, selling to Buffalo NY, Western New York?

I got it in the Italian store at Library near the Jewish Temple, few block away from North Campus UB. On the right, East.

I used to live there 306 Sundown Trail, 4 blocks, I walk there, and now, my friends MD they need to train 4 blocks, before they sudden death to create crime on them or myself to documents, why my periods are disappearing on the liquidarian?

You know what those are?

No, I eat normal. 

I used to drink the juice. I still drinking the juices some here, in a combination degree, swallowing down the food, the snacks, the liquids, mix, patch, all become a cluster in the stomach.

I drink the entire beef brooth, the clam brooth, to ensure my entire system circulation to reach every cell in my body, are smell like beef and clam brooth, to say Vampire, I becoming each day looking with my skin color ! 

Do you know I just called the UB police about my neighbor and college librarian professor looking like Aga, in Analytical professor?

Its through librarian chatting system, online librarian, like one of those reference jobs, like I was a MLS students....

You have wait a min, before the actual chat box shows up.

https://library.buffalo.edu/askalibrarian/chat/





No comments:

Post a Comment