Pages

10/05/2021

Moutain Tro Scene (inside the Moutain) Lord of Rings.

 That is Keanu Reeves, and the other is Simon Cowell

430 David birthday, scientology.

4 Hobbit Silicon Valley. No, Someone looks like that, but very tall.

You want to play?

That was 8 years ago.

Its ....what they always rumor, used to rumor to tell you .....Info Wars.

Like I response what I read on the internet. I had a very crisis, like I draw to show you in Pinterest.

YourFormulaSheet.

Its something different from Facebook or Instagram. I like it.  

For example?

I never really go dwell on the President parts....like their spending kinds of politics.

But for example: https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/04/politics/progressives-biden-spending-package/index.html

I am too many newspaper to read among them. I can only read the title and the first paragraph, and they are really not my interests to go comment about it.


What would you response?


That is heart felt knowing ....your reporter is Annie grayer, and Ryan Noble? on the numbering of you plan, or been told, that is the finance indicator? Really?

I c. 1933 is a Great Depression in my history book. Here says 10 years ago, you mean another 10 years Tesla / Edison War?

Really? Of course not. But Thank you for reminding me that.


Maybe we try celebrity, because that is ....to out of our way.

Keanu Reeves or Simon Cowell. They already taken that before....

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2021/10/keanu-reeves-superhero-movie-wachowskis

Wachowskis

Wa = Taiwanese of I, Chow = bye bye bye Justin they are sky kiss? No, Eben is not sky. No. At least I know that much. But Thank you Keanu !!~~~ Love love love ~~~Fan always !! 

Do you know 8 years pass....someone never changed? 

https://screenrant.com/times-simon-cowell-surprisingly-nice-contestants/

Simon, your birthday is coming, you like cake? Birthday cake? I think they have a lot of people buying you sweet, the gold of "Mine"? The heart of gold.

oh !?

are you not tired of your jobs, Simon? What is that they are saying again?

8 years pass....Its again commenting on the crappy newspaper, you think they do behind all of us?

Behind behind? Like I used to do that? The Newspaper nowadays are different looking, even!! 

oh I think I know what it is now .....The last drop blood, that 1984 very older movies, that guy when he is a little bit older after those years, he has another movies. Bravehurst, some theme songs, you might really like.

Braveheart !

 Hope you have a wonderful Birthday, Simon !!!


 Its James Horner !!! 

https://youtu.be/Pl-ez0N8p_Y


10/7?

That?

Looks like your son, Simon. No, not you.

But what do you think? You think it looks like you?


Do you feel sad sometimes in life, like Tim Cook, or exactly like my father, but he has no money, so he is always very down.

Do you Simon have a lot of money, you feel more serene? I think that is nice of you. You should feel happy with Keanu, helping each other. 

I cannot be there for just two of you, all the time.

Time has change, Simon !! 

 

by the way, you know they say about you? 

Number 1?

That is yeast infection? Police number us here is 110.

Co b?

Coby is that twins?

You mean you have duplicates, Simon, Stunts?

oh ! 

 

J.J. Rankin?

Not JK Rowling?

Do I speak English?


No comments:

Post a Comment