Pages

10/05/2021

I have taken PCAT, not MCAT.

 ... ... I will tell you because I didn't get in that school for the reason, I was not really preparing the exams. Now. I will tell you that. (15+, 25+, 62, 92, 97)

MCAT. You sure that is the road you want to go for? 7.5 hours exams.

No ... I am just ....reminded me something of everyone's choice at years they were so young, and figure it out, the medical doctor's path is all they ever wish to pursue. I have many friends they are in that bracket...

What happened to them?

I left the facebook. I don't really know, you know.

You sure you have a personality to become a doctor? That much of a student loan? Personality, like you go to a doctor's office and see them, do you found you are like them?

My friends, they don't have that. They are students. 

No, they are MD now. Left many years from the medical school.

Trying to save me, not just the hospital of a foreign lands, but save my soul, I am sure some will tell you all that.

Save Health records, save souls!

Just joking....One of them, I just saw the photo. We all aging, you know. It was 16 years ago, I ever seen some of them.

16 years ago .... ....

Well.....I can tell you this, I don't design system. But ...when you make a mistake like that 16 years ago and trumpet on the facebook.

Its everything you ever got.

EVERYTHING ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXppl66Np5E&t=22s


No, I don't go to the Top, I go straight back to the classroom setting, education, that is the best road, you should consider.

Not necessary, you say, you go and spent more time at the educational credits, to get annoyingance with the elementary school kids.

... ... you should strive your percentage higher at the National Level.

That is important. That is a record.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment